Hello I’m Bola and welcome to my blog, LearnaBytes. My goal with this blog is to use it to curate, review and summarise learning and development ideas from non-fiction books. Each week I will review a book, summarise one idea from it and also write a group session using the one idea i summarised from the book.
The non-fiction books I concentrate on fall into three main categories which are:
- Entrepreneurship (mostly for small startups and side hustles)
- Leadership and management
- Personal development
Future ideas I am working on are:
- Triple Lessons – A library of book summaries with three key lessons from the books I cover each week.
- Trainabytes – A library of bite-sized group sessions created from the books similar to the One Idea Group Sessions but in a bit more detail.
- 90-Minutes – Learning presentations which can be used to design, develop and deliver short face-to-face and virtual training sessions to team leaders and managers of small teams.